Thursday, January 5, 2017

Success!

"...success is a journey, not a destination."  Deepak Chopra

When I read this, I had all sorts of ideas bombarding me about where I could go with this quote.  Did I write them down?  Nope.  And it often seems to happen, when I sit down to write a blog entry, I can't seem to recall one single thought I had earlier.

That being said, I will go off in a different direction.  I recently joined a Facebook Group for beginning photography.  My idea of "beginners" and the idea of "beginners" for a number of the people who post on this page are at opposite ends of the spectrum.  Most of the time, I have no idea what the heck they are talking about.  However, when people post a photograph and ask for constructive criticism, there are those of us who think the photograph is wonderful, and there are those who are more experienced that offer ideas of how to improve.  A successful photograph is apparently seen through the lens of the beholder.

Yesterday, I ventured out in the freezing cold to find some photographic successes to share as a part of my journey here.  Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment