Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Attitudes of Gratitude

This is the time of year that many of us think about all the blessings in our lives. I began studying what has been called "truth teachings" or "prosperity lessons" about 20 years ago. One of the key teachings is about having an attitude of gratitude. I am extremely grateful for the many truth teachers I've encountered over the years, either in person or through their writings. As far as truth teachings and techniques, I'm primarily attracted to affirmations. For the next 33 days, I'll be sharing some of the ones I use often. My hope is that these affirmations may inspire you to adapt an attitude of gratitude and to find affirmations which help you to keep your thoughts focused on the positive things in your life. 

The first 12 affirmations are based on the teachings of Charles Fillmore, and many of the affirmations come from the works of Catherine Ponder.

Day One:

Divine Faith, manifest thyself in me now. I have faith that all things are working together for good in my mind, body and life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment