Monday, September 7, 2015

Affirmations For September

This month's affirmations come from a book by Woodeene Koenig-Bricker, 365 Saints. It is a book of daily inspirational readings based on the lives of Saints.  It is a book I read every day and have done so for five or more years.  I find much encouragement about life in general from reading about these individuals.  They are so "human"!

1.   Today and every day, I will trust in the goodness and wisdom of life.

2.   I know that each time I choose love over hate, I grow spiritually.

3.   I seek peace in all situations.

4.   I will look for God's loving touch in my life today.

5.   I open my eyes to new possibilities in every life situation.

6.   I do what I love and I love what I do.

7.   I believe that God is with me at all times and in all places.

8.   I use my time wisely and efficiently.

9.   I look forward to all life has to offer.

10. I believe in miracles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment