Sunday, August 23, 2015

Day #22 Came and Went, This Is Day #23

and I'm done.  At least with the challenge.  And maybe with the blog.

I'm bored.  I don't feel like I have anything to say or share right now.  So I'm taking a break, and releasing my challenge for the month.  This feels like a time for self reflection to me.  And it is something better done in a journalling format, rather than through a blog.  Y'all really don't need to know about those random thoughts that float through my mind - trust me!  I'll be back at a later date, or maybe I shall become a hermit and never post again.  Time will tell.  Take care all!


3 comments:

  1. Well, thank you for saying good-bye or see ya later. But I feel where you're coming from about not knowing what to post sometimes. I've been writing fewer blogs but still post when the mood strikes.

    I'll miss your wit. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I'm a double Gemini. I change my mind all the time. In fact this morning, I was thinking about blog topics. I think I just need a break from feeling I "have to" post something. Off to do a little yard work and a little painting. Thanks for your comments and feedback Susan. I have appreciated them!

    ReplyDelete