Friday, August 21, 2015

Day #21 - To Blog Or Not To Blog…..

I've been asking myself that question.  I understand the reasons that many people blog….that is to promote their work, or to earn some income (honestly, I do not get how people make money through adsense, at least enough to call income) or just to be heard.  I guess I fall into the latter category.  It's not that I have anything of real interest to say most days.  My goal is to channel some words of wisdom, or something that makes the read smile or laugh, on a somewhat regular basis.  Thus, I am 21 days into my personal challenge for the month of August.

The problem with committing to a personal challenge (for me, anyway) is that I will always follow through, even when I don't feel like it.  This brings us to today.  I'm having one of "those" days.  I feel blah.  I do not feel inspired to write, to paint, to clean, to garden, to walk.  I feel inspired to eat junk food.  And that is the problem.  I'm feeling pretty blah because I have not been eating food that satisfies any nutritional need and certainly is not satisfying my soul.  I hope to change that pattern today.  But as of right now, Betsy's Blah Blah Blog is just that...a bunch of blah, blah, blah.

So why am I still writing? (And more importantly, why are you wasting your time reading this?)  I'm still writing because I made that personal challenge to myself to write something everything day this month.  And this is it.

Today's words of wisdom?  People without gallbladders should not eat high fat foods.  And they certainly should not eat them three days in a row!  Let's just leave it at that.  Anything more would come under the title of TMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment