Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The 100 Day Challenge: Day #58 - Lowell Riverfront Park in Everett, WA

I had to go in to renew my driver's license today.  I often wonder if I would survive working at the DMV.  There are times I swear I could do a better job than the employees there.  However, I have often thought that about many jobs, and I have also had the experience of learning that I could NOT do that job any better.  But I digress....

I stopped by the Lowell Riverfront Park on my way home to take a few pictures.  It was a typical June day in the PNW..... overcast and a bit drizzly.  The pictures did not turn out as well as I had hoped.  I've always wanted to walk that trail, so I will be back on a day with more sunshine.







And then I stopped at Fred Meyer's on my way home.  After an hour at the DVM, these signs appealed to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment