Monday, May 25, 2015

The 100 Day Challenge: Day #50 - I'm Halfway There!

I can hardly believe I'm half-way through the challenge.  Today's photo is a shot of one of my planter boxes.  I couldn't find any pansies when I filled my boxes this year.  I decided to try something new.  The tag said it was appropriate for boxes. Actually I think it is a spreading type plant; it reminds me of Livingston Daisies.  I won't be planting them in the boxes next year, but they get a few points for being striking to look at.





And if you wondered about yesterday's picture - well, things didn't turn out as I had intended.  Most of the petals dropped off the cutting before I went to bed.  So I tossed the branches, and swept the petals into the glasses.  This is how they looked this morning.....I feel an art project coming on.


No comments:

Post a Comment