Monday, May 4, 2015

The 100 Day Challenge: Day #29 - The Centennial Trail Lake Stevens Trailhead

I decided to switch up my walk this morning, and so I drove out to the Lake Stevens Trailhead of the Centennial Trail in Snohomish.  I'm sorry to say that this is not my favorite part of the trail.  It may have been that the trail was just a little closer to the road than other parts of the trail I have been on.  I'm not sure, but the trail is almost 30 miles long - there are bound to be parts that are not my favorite.












There were a few surprises.......well, not really, if you are from the Seattle area.

A little neighborhood free lending library:


And whether you are walking, skating, riding your bike, or riding your horse,  locals don't go anywhere without coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment