Monday, April 6, 2015

The 100 Day Challenge - Day #1

A friend of mine shared a new challenge, geared at inspiring creative ideas.  It involved hashtags and Instagram.  I'm on Facebook, but having cancelled all other social media accounts (Twitter, Linked In, etc.), I had no desire to join Instagram.  Yet, I was intrigued by the challenge.

I have wanted a new camera, digital single reflex lens type, for quite some time.  However, I have a pattern of buying new toys that I never really get around to using.  Therefore, if I complete this 100 day challenge - I will be taking at least one photograph a day - I will then reward myself with said new camera.

I am open and receptive to any suggestions about good cameras, in the $300 - $500 range, please do let me know.

Today's photos were taken with my i-Phone on my morning walk near my home in Snohomish, WA.  It was hard to chose just one photo to share.

One of my favorite trees


 One of my favorite views

 I love grape hyacinths.  They are so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment