Sunday, January 12, 2014

Achieving Goals - Long Lost Notes

When you make that New Year's Resolution to clean up your office, sometimes you get a surprise.  For instance, I stumbled across some notes I had taken.  I'm not sure what I was reading or listening to, so I cannot credit the source.  It dates back to about 2010, based on what else was written on this notepad.  The main subject seems to be about achieving goals.  Here's what I apparently thought was note-worthy.

Raise your own vibration before doing a visionary plan.  From that place, you will write more of what you want, not what you think is possible.

Write down the vision for your business.  It is a powerful way to bring it from the "unseen" world (imagination) into the "seen" world (physical).  Writing it down impresses on the unconscious what you want to manifest in the here and now.

Ask the angels for specific guidance and direction, then take inspired action based on what they say.

Does spiritual marketing sound like an oxymoron?  Sell is not a four letter word.  Actually, it is a five letter world - serve.

The Law of Attraction has the word "action" in it.

Whether a class has 4 or 44 or 444 participants, always give your best.   Remember, Louise Hay started out giving classes in her living room.

To be successful, you need to keep on keeping on.

Be selective in your listening.  Turn off the doom and gloom about the economy.  As Louise Hay says, "It's not about the economy; it's about consciousness."

Let your uniqueness, beauty and wisdom shine.  The world needs you!

Your light, love, and prosperity consciousness are precious gifts and beacons of hope for humanity.

Sit back, don't worry about how to make it happen.  When we work with Spirit, we can get clear guidance every step of the way.

If you had all the money you needed, and there were no worries, what type of clients would you want to attract?

********

Not sure why I found these notes at this time in my life.  Of course, not all of these little nuggets apply only to teaching classes or promoting your work.  I'm at a point where I'm getting ready to start writing again, more for myself than anything.  I'd like to learn to paint and to speak Spanish.  I pray each day for spiritual understanding, wisdom, intelligence and opportunities to be of service.  Perhaps it is because of that last part (the opportunities) that I needed to read these notes again.




No comments:

Post a Comment