Friday, January 24, 2014

A Few Gems From Florence Scovel Shinn

We all have our challenges in life - different ones at different times.  I've been struggling with some minor health issues.  And by "minor", I mean teeny, tiny, little ones - like this damn cough that won't quit.   It is so frustrating.

I am really good at affirming my way to most everything I have ever needed or desired.  However, this is one area which I find very challenging.  I feel like it is being stuck for 100 plus days on some level of Candy Crush.  I know I can do it, but what little hint or tidbit of wisdom am I missing here.

Although I rarely use oracle cards/tarot cards any more (meditation is more useful to me at this time), when I'm stuck on something, I find the cards to be a useful tool.  My card deck of choice today is Florence Scovel Shinn's The Game Of Life Affirmation and Inspiration Cards.  Here are a few gems that spoke to me personally as well as a few for others who may be struggling with a different sort of challenge.

***************************************************************

Divine Love floods my consciousness with health, and every cell of my body is filled with light.

I put this situation in the hands of Infinite Love and Wisdom.  If this situation is the Divine Plan, I bless it and no longer resist; but if it is not divinely planned, I give thanks that it is now dissolved and dissipated.

I am always under direct inspiration; I make right decisions quickly.

I am one with Infinite Intelligence.  I know everything I should know on this subject.

I call on the law of forgiveness to neutralize this situation.

I have wonderful work in a wonderful way.  I give wonderful service for wonderful pay.

I deny this appearance of disease.  It is unreal, therefore it cannot register in my consciousness.  I am a perfect idea in Divine Mind, pure substance expressing perfection.

***************************************************************

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment