Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Florence Scovel Shinn Quotes - A Few Gems

From Florence Scovel Shinn's The Power Of The Spoken Word - a few gems from the Chapter entitled Your Big Opportunity:

(In regard to the power of affirmations) "Let us now be careful in directing this dynamic force within us. Let us direct it to heal, bless, and prosper, and direct it in waves of good to the whole world."

"My good will is a strong tower round about me. I now transmute all enemies into friends, all inharmony into harmony, all injustice into justice."

"The walls of lack and delay now crumble away, and I have entered the promise land, under grace."

Florence Scovel Shinn is one of my favorite "old-school" metaphysical authors. This book, plus another called The Game Of Life and How To Play It, are two of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment