Saturday, May 18, 2013

A New Batch Of Affirmations

....for those of you that collect them and like to change it up from time to time.

These affirmations come from a 2013 Daily Calendar from Louise Hay - possibly titled the I Can Do It Calendar.  They are daily tear off sheets, and of course, I tore off the top title sheet on January 1st.  I tried to search the Hay House website, www.hayhouse.com ,  for the exact title, but apparently the calendars are no longer available.

The following are some of the affirmations that I like and that I have added to my repertoire.  I hope you enjoy them and use them as is or edit them to make them more personal for your situation.

Life always reveals to me what I need to know at the appropriate time.

Today I shoulder my responsibilities with ease.

I take care of myself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

I am filled with gratitude for all the blessings of my life.

I release all old hurts and forgive everyone, including myself.

I radiate success, and I prosper wherever I turn.

There is no need for me to struggle.  I trust the Universe to take care of me.

All is well, and even better things are coming my way.

I have perfect faith in the Universe and its ability to support my every need.

I choose to let go of old painful thoughts.  I only think thoughts that make me happy.

I choose carefully the people I share my life with.  Only positive, loving, joyous people are in my world.

I pay my bills with joy and gratitude, and Life takes good care of me.

I trust my intuition.

I attract prosperity of all kinds and share it generously.

I trust in Life's infinite wisdom.

I am Divinely protected and guided.

I easily let go of everything I no longer need.

Opportunities are everywhere.  I have unlimited choices.

Today I choose to send loving, healing energy to the whole planet.

Everything I need to know is always revealed to me at the perfect time.

Today I choose to look for the good wherever I am.

I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.

The past is over and done, and only good lies before me now.

I am extremely flexible.  It is easy for me to go with the flow.

All my friends and family members are Divinely protected at all times.

I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe, and I am grateful.

Today I focus only blessings and watch them multiply.

I let go of all resistance and expectation in my career.

Today I take the time to help make the planet a better place to live.

Today I only speak words that are loving, positive, and constructive.

When it is time for a new job, the opportunity presents itself easily.

I am forgiving, loving, gentle and kind.

When I make a mistake, I realize that it is only part of the learning process.

I truly believe that we are here to bless and prosper each other.  I reflect this belief in my daily interactions.

Perfect health is my Divine right, and I claim it now.

I now choose to release every negative, destructive, fearful idea and thought from my mind and my life.

I get the help I need, when I need it, from various sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment