Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9 The Four Be's To Abundance

Be Grateful

I am grateful for:

1.  My faith.
2.  My husband.
3.  Our 3 kids.
4.  Our 3 grandkids.
5.  Our SIL and DIL.
6.  My parents and the way I was raised.
7.  Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8.  Our extended familes.
9.  Our friends.

Be Positive:

1.  Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2.  God is the source of my supply.
3.  I am prosperous.
4.  I am rich beyond measure.
5.  I always have more than enough.
6.  The more I have, the more I have to give.
7.  I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8.  I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9.  I am surrounded by people who love and support me.

Be Clear (about your desires)

I desire

1.  to be happy today,
2.  to be healthy today.
3.  to be wealthy today.
4.  to be wise today.
5.  to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6.  to pay off our mortgage.
7.  to pay off our equity loan.
8.  to remodel the kitchen
9.  to get a new kitchen appliances

Be Prepared (in your spending plan)

Today I have $9000.  $900 tithe.  $900 to savings.  The remaining $7800 will go toward the principle on my mortgage loan.

Today's affirmation is "I am surrounded by people who love and support me."  We all know what it is to have people that love us, but what does "support" mean to you in this instance?  Is it financial support?  Is it "I got your back" type of support?  Is it emotional support?  Spiritual support? 

When I am depressed or challenged or sad or even mad about a situation, I don't always know what kind of support I need or want.  I figure out what I don't want through experience.  In this day of social media, you may get all kinds of responses to a simple post of  "Oh crap, I gained another pound.  I just hate feeling fat!"  There are many types of supportive responses.

You aren't fat.  You are beautiful, both inside and outside.

You are created in the image and likeness of God and therefore you are perfect just as you are.

Have you tried the 'such and such' diet.

Join a gym, and quit complaining.

Try this affirmation "I am slender and fit."

You'll do better tomorrow.

I hear ya.

(((Hugs)))

All of those replies are supportive.  And depending on your mood, you could appreciate each and every one of them at any given time.  Those friends and family that know you best will probably just plain ask you what you need or want from them.  And best for you to respond honestly.  Ask for the support you need and want.  You are surrounded by people who love and support you.

BTW, if you are one of  those people who love and support me - if I'm bitching about my weight, or my hair, or stuff like that, I am aware of the type of support I want.  Really all I want are the last two responses.  That or something that makes me laugh.   Just so you know.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment