Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8 The Four Be's To Abundance

Be Grateful

I am grateful for:

1.  My faith in God.
2.  My husband Kim.
3.  Our kids, Tim, Ryan and Erin.
4.  Our grandkids, Trystan, Odin and Alex.
5.  Our son-in-law Tom and our daughter-in-law Patty
6.  My parents and the way I was raised.
7.  Kim's parents, and the way he was raised.
8.  Our extended families (brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews)

Be Positive

1.  Today and every day, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2.  God is the source of my supply.
3.  I am prosperous.
4.  I am rich beyond measure.
5.  I always have more than enough.
6.  The more I have, the more I have to give.
7.  I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8.  I am happy, healthy, wealthy and wise.

Be Clear (in your desires)

I desire:

1.  to be happy today.
2.  to be healthy today.
3.  to be wealthy today.
4.  to be wise today.
5.  to have a normal body mass index for my height.
6.  to pay off our mortgage.
7.  to pay off the equity loan.
8.  to remodel the kitchen

Be Prepared

Today I have $8000.  I will tithe $800 and I put $800 in savings.  The remaining $6400 will go toward the principle on our mortgage.

Today's affirmation is "I am healthy, wealthy, and wise."  I like this affirmation for it's simplicity.

Healthy is pretty self explanatory. No one wants to be sick or unhealthy. The more I affirm my health, the more I will attract and retain the circumstances of perfect health.

In my lifetime, I've been at the upper middle class level and I've been at the poverty level and all the levels in between.  I was surprised to find out that when I was at what would be considered poverty level on paper, I really was happy.  And happiness made all the difference in the world.  If you are happy, you generally are not focused on what you think may be lacking in your life. 

Basically wealthy (in a financial sense) would be having more than you need. I don't "need" alot - We lived the last 2 years in a 33' RV parked next to a river and did just fine. I was concerned at first that I would miss all my "stuff". Sure, there were a few things, mostly centimental things, that I missed, but really, I was just fine. Let me add here that things might have been way different without my Kindle. Books are heavy and in an RV you are limited in the amount of weight you can carry. So thank you Jesus for the Kindle and e-books!    

And wise - ah wisdom.  With wisdom, you've got it all.  Too bad we have to go through all the other crap to see the value of wisdom or to recognize wisdom in all situations, including simple affirmations.

I am healthy, wealthy and wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment