Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 Four Be's To Abundance Plan

Be Grateful:

I am grateful for:

1.  My faith in the Mother/Father/Creator/God
2.  My husband.
3.  Our kids.
4.  Our grandkids.
5.  Our daughter-in-law and son-in-law
6.  My parents and the way I was raised.

Affirmations:

1.  Today and everyday, I trust in the goodness and wisdom of life.
2.  God is the source of my supply.
3.  I am prosperous.
4.  I am rich beyond measure.
5.  I always have more than enough.
6.  The more I have, the more I have to give.

Be Clear (about your desires)

I desire:

1.  to be happy today.
2.  to be healthy today.
3.  to be wealthy today.
4.  to be wise today.
5.  to have a normal body mass index for my height.
6.  to pay off our mortgage.

Be Prepared (with your finances)

Today I have $6000.  I will tithe $600 and I will save $600.  The remaining $4800 will go toward the paying off the principle on our mortgage.

Today's affirmation is "The more I have, the more I have to give."  Have you ever played the Mega Millions or Power Ball lottery, and just day-dreamed about how you would spend a huge amount of money?  I think most of us could easily find a way to spend 1 or 2 or even 3 million dollars,  but after that it gets a little challenging.  Heck, by the end of January you will see that I am scrambling for ways to spend my "Be Prepared Money".

Did you know that about a million dollars, invested conservatively for income, will net you about $36,000 a year?  Going back to the day dream of a huge lottery win, let's just say $200,000,000, even if you pay half of that in taxes, you would still be looking at $100,000,000.  Using the same investment strategy, that would give you $3,600,000 a year to live on.  That's crazy!  At some point, most of us would be giving money away, if not to our families and friends, most definitely to charitable causes.

Giving just plain feels good.  It doesn't matter if you are giving $30 a month to help feed a child in poverty, $100 to your church or spiritual teacher, $1000 a year to help a children's hospital in your area or to fund research for a specific disease, or even if you are giving the change from your pocket into the Salvation Army buckets during the holidays.  Spreading the wealth does more for your own vibrational/spiritual status than you may know.  The more I have, the more I have to give, and I like it!

Tomorrow we will talk about the power of tithing.

No comments:

Post a Comment