I am grateful for:
1. My faith in the Creator/God
2. My husband.
3. Our kids.
4. Our grandkids.
5. The spouses of our kids - DIL Patty and SIL Tom.
1. Today and everyday, I will trust in the goodness and wisdom of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
Be Clear (in your desires):
1. to be happy today.
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal Body Mass Index for my height, in a healthy manner.
Be Prepared (for how you will handle your finances)
Today I have $5000. I will tithe $500 and I will save $500. The remaining $4000 will go toward paying down the principle on my mortgage.
Today's affirmation, "I always have more than enough," comes from my friend Bev Bryant (http://tarotreaderbev.vpweb.com) . She shared this affirmation with me at a time in my life when I was just making ends meet. I was having a tendency to focus on the worst case scenerios in life. I just couldn't get myself to the mental state I where I could believe in the possibility that I could pay all my bills and put food on the table. I was focused on needing X amount of money to accomplish this. Bev suggested I affirm that I always have more than enough, and not look at the specifics of how much or even how it happens. Just leave it to God; see affirmations #1 and #2.
I always have more than enough!