Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5 of the Four Be's To Abundance Plan

Be Grateful:

I am grateful for:
1.  My faith in the Creator/God
2.  My husband.
3.  Our kids.
4.  Our grandkids.
5.  The spouses of our kids - DIL Patty and SIL Tom.

Affirmations:

1.  Today and everyday, I will trust in the goodness and wisdom of life.
2.  God is the source of my supply.
3.  I am prosperous.
4.  I am rich beyond measure.
5.  I always have more than enough.

Be Clear (in your desires):

I desire:
1.  to be happy today.
2.  to be healthy today.
3.  to be wealthy today.
4.  to be wise today.
5.  to have a normal Body Mass Index for my height, in a healthy manner.

Be Prepared (for how you will handle your finances)

Today I have $5000.  I will tithe $500 and I will save $500.  The remaining $4000 will go toward paying down the principle on my mortgage.


Today's affirmation, "I always have more than enough," comes from my friend Bev Bryant (http://tarotreaderbev.vpweb.com) .  She shared this affirmation with me at a time in my life when I was just making ends meet.  I was having a tendency to focus on the worst case scenerios in life.  I just couldn't get myself to the mental state I where I could believe in the possibility that I could pay all my bills and put food on the table.  I was focused on needing X amount of money to accomplish this.  Bev suggested I affirm that I always have more than enough, and not look at the specifics of how much or even how it happens.  Just leave it to God; see affirmations #1 and #2.

I always have more than enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment