Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 of the Four Be's To Abundance

Be Grateful:

I am grateful for:
1.  My faith in the Creator/God
2.  My husband.
3.  Our 3 kids, Tim, Ryan and Erin.
4.  Our 3 grandkids, Trystan, Odin and Alex.

Be Positive:

1.  Today and every day, I will trust in the goodness and wisdom of life.
2.  God is the Source of my supply.
3.  I am prosperous.
4.  I am rich beyond measure.

Be Clear (about your desires):

I desire:
1.  to be happy today.
2.  to be healthy today.
3.  to be wealthy today.
4.  to be wise today.

Be Prepared (for how you will handle your abundance):

Today, I have $4000.  I will tithe my 10% ($400).  I will put aside 10% in savings ($400).  The balance ($3200)  will go toward the principle on our mortgage.  Being debt free is a big goal of mine.

Have you read I Am Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams by Thomas Pauley?  It's great book on creating that which you want in your life.  I liked the title and the affirmation, but I had a challenge with relating to it on a personal level.  I can dream pretty darn big.  The entity Abraham, as channeled by Esther Hicks, talks about taking small steps in changing one's outlook toward prosperity.  People who are at rock bottom personally, whether it is financially, emotionally, mentally, in regard to relationships, etc., generally find it hard to create a big enough change in their vibration to go from rock bottom to a position of lavish prosperity.  I agree.  Continued small steps have worked best for me in pivoting my thoughts.  And we all know that thoughts do create our reality.  Quit focusing on what you don't want, and make yourself focus on what you do.  You can choose your thoughts.  The moment you recognize that your thoughts are what we would call negative, change them.  It really is just a matter of habit.

At any rate, I chose the affirmation, "I am rich beyond measure" because to me that puts me in a place where I am content for the moment.  I am acknowledging all my riches (health, wealth, relationships, etc), and just saying it makes me feel good.  That is one of the little tools I learned from Esther and Jerry Hicks.  Feeling good is a hint that you are raising your vibrational level.  To learn more about Abraham and work of Jerry and Esther Hicks, please see www.abraham-hick.com  (Note:  I am sad to say that Jerry Hicks recently made his transition, and I'm hopeful that Esther will continue on with this work.  I've learned alot from them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment