I am grateful for:
1. My faith in God.
2. My husband, Kim.
3. Our 3 kids, Tim, Ryan and Erin.
4. Our 3 grandkids, Trystan, Odin and Alex.
5. Our SIL Tom and DIL Patty.
6. My parents and the way I was raised.
7. Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8. Our extended familes.
9. Our friends.
10. Our lifestyle (retired and living off investments)
11. The generosity of relatives who have crossed over.
12. The 10 lbs I've lost on the shortened hcg protocol.
13. My great money manager/investment advisor.
14. My healthy thyroid.
15. My normal eye pressure.
16. Living back in our house
17. That first cup of coffee each morning
18. A winning lottery scratch ticket ($20 - yay) (another $30 ticket too).
19. The safety of my family and friends who have had to be out on the road during this winter storm.
20 The warmer weather.
21. The utility service workers (and all service workers - police, fire fighters, hospital employees, etc) that worked so hard during this winter blast.
22. Our Tempurpedic mattress and a good night's sleep.
23. Hanging on to the book, My Life With The Saints, by James Martin, because I am really enjoying it now. (At one point, it was in the to-donate pile)
24. That Kim cleaned out a space for me to set up my Gazelle so I can exercise in the morning.
25. All the travel I got to do in a previous job role.
26. My spiritual teachers, past, present and future.
27. Living in and being a citizen of the USA.
1. Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
6. The more I have, the more I have to give.
7. I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8. I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
10. I am filled with creative ideas.
11. I am a witty and prolific writer.
12. I vibrate at a level of joy and bliss.
13. There is only Divine Truth.
14. I fully and freely forgive and forget.
15. Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better.
16. Wherever I am, God is and all is well.
17. Out of this situation, only good can come.
18. I am perfect just the way I am.
19. I collaborate with God to bring peace, joy and laughter into all of my experiences.
20. I am divinely inspired in all that I do.
21. I trust in my divine guidance.
22. I am open and receptive to new ideas and new opportunities for growth.
23. I am a positive role model for those around me.
24. I am growing more spiritually aware each and every day.
25. All my needs and desires are divinely met.
26. I am moving step by step toward a healthier happier me.
27. Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me.
Be Clear (about your desires)
1. to be happy today,
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6. to pay off our mortgage.
7. to pay off our equity loan.
8. to remodel the kitchen
9. to get a new kitchen appliances
10. to upgrade our electrical panel.
11. to finish painting inside the house (the living room, entry, hallway, master bedroom and downstairs plus ceilings).
12. to paint the exterior of the house.
13. for the weather to warm up. 60 degrees would be nice for January :)
14. to fix the front porch and entry where the concrete is sinking and cracked.
15. to fix the bulkhead at the side of the house.
16. to have no snow or ice here in Snohomish for the rest of the winter.
17. to have 20/20 vision without the use of contacts or glasses.
18. a soaking tub.
19. new windows
20. new shades for the windows
21. new windshield for my car.
22. a bookcase for my office.
23. to write a novel that people will enjoy reading.
24. to exercise every day (I'm hoping this will motivate me!) (3 days in a row!)
25. to gift my kids enough money so they can pursue their dreams.
26. a 10-20 acre compound where we (Kim and I, and each of our kids and their families) have separate homes - close but not too close.
27. a new Subaru wagon/SUV
Be Prepared (in your spending plan)
Today I have $27,000. $2700 tithe. $2700 savings. $21,600 toward goal #25.
Today's affirmation: "Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me."
This affirmation comes from the following song - music and lyrics by Jill Jackson and Sy Miller.
Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be.
With God as our father
United all are we.
Let us walk with each other
In perfect harmony.
Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now.
With every step I take
Let this be my solemn vow.
To take each moment
And live each moment
With peace eternally.
Let there be peace on earth,
And let it begin with me.
I have often struggled with the fact that I know very little about any war or unrest around the world. I don't read that part of the paper or listen to the world news. There is a large part of me that feels it just doesn't effect me. If it is not in my field of awareness, I will not attract that experience. I am very grateful to live in the USA, to have the protection and security our military personnel provide, to live in a country where my opinion counts - even if that opinion is one laissez faire.
Who wouldn't want peace on earth? It seems so obvious to me that everyone would, but then you have to ask yourself what is the definition of peace. Personal peace can be described as happiness - knowing that all is right in "my" world, and that often happens when things are going "my" way. What makes me happy, may not make you or a political/religious extremist happy.
Oh, what to do, what to do, what to think, what to think? Well, let there be peace on earth and let it begin with ME. I can seek personal peace, and you can seek personal peace, and we all can seek personal peace. We are talking about entrainment here.
Below are parts of an article I found on www.energy-healing-info.com.
" A new physics principle called entrainment was
discovered in 1665 by a Dutch Physicist and Scientist named Christian Huygens.
He made many well known breakthroughs in the field of physics and astronomy....
It was during his research with pendulum clocks that Huygens noted the new
physics concept. Huygens found that when he placed two of them on a wall near
each other and swung the pendulums at different rates, they would eventually end
up swinging at the exact same rate. They fell into rhythm with one another. He
realized that this concept applied to not just pendulum clocks, but as a basic
law of physics.
Since that time in 1665, the concept has become a well-accepted principal of
physics. The principle is universal and appears not just in nature or mechanical
pendulum clocks, but also in principles of chemistry, pharmacology, biology,
medicine, psychology, sociology and more. The concept is firmly established,
researched, and accepted by the scientific community.
A basic definition of entrainment is the tendency for two oscillating
bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony......
An even simpler definition is that it's a synchronization of two or more
rhythmic cycles. The theory behind entrainment is that the less diversity there
is in a system the more energy it will conduct. In plain English it's easier and
takes less energy for systems to work in cooperation than in opposition."
So let's cooperate! Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with us!