I am grateful for:
1. My faith in God.
2. My husband, Kim.
3. Our 3 kids, Tim, Ryan and Erin.
4. Our 3 grandkids, Trystan, Odin and Alex.
5. Our SIL Tom and DIL Patty.
6. My parents and the way I was raised.
7. Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8. Our extended familes.
9. Our friends.
10. Our lifestyle (retired and living off investments)
11. The generosity of relatives who have crossed over.
12. The 10 lbs I've lost on the shortened hcg protocol.
13. My great money manager/investment advisor.
14. My healthy thyroid.
15. My normal eye pressure.
16. Living back in our house
17. That first cup of coffee each morning
18. A winning lottery scratch ticket ($20 - yay).
1. Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
6. The more I have, the more I have to give.
7. I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8. I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
10. I am filled with creative ideas.
11. I am a witty and prolific writer.
12. I vibrate at a level of joy and bliss.
13. There is only Divine Truth.
14. I fully and freely forgive and forget.
15. Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better.
16. Wherever I am, God is and all is well.
17. Out of this situation, only good can come.
18. I am perfect just the way I am.
Be Clear (about your desires)
1. to be happy today,
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6. to pay off our mortgage.
7. to pay off our equity loan.
8. to remodel the kitchen
9. to get a new kitchen appliances
10. to upgrade our electrical panel.
11. to finish painting inside the house (the living room, entry, hallway, master bedroom and downstairs plus ceilings).
12. to paint the exterior of the house.
13. for the weather to warm up.
14. to fix the front porch and entry where the concert is sinking and cracked.
15. to fix the bulkhead at the side of the house.
16. to have no snow here for the rest of the winter.
17. to have 20/20 vision without the use of contacts or glasses.
18. a soaking tub.
Be Prepared (in your spending plan)
Today I have $17,000. $1700 tithe. $1700 savings. $14,400 toward paying off our equity loan.
Today's affirmation: I am perfect just the way I am.
A spiritual teacher, upon greeting me one day, asked how I was. I replied, "Perfect!" Her reply just shocked me. She responded "Well, that is pretty arrogant of you, isn't it?" I really was speechless for a few moments. Here was a person who taught about affirming the best, recognizing your connection with God and the angels, and yet when I responded in a way that was right in-line with her teachings, she called me arrogant.
Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness.
My interpretation of this is that the creation of man included the divine perfect aspects of God. This includes a connection to the divinity and perfection of God. Therefore, when God looks at me, God sees his own perfection. I look at me, with my human eyes, and see an overweight female in her late 50s, but that is not what God sees. God sees perfection, just the way I am. The more I tune in to that perfection, the more my behavior and thoughts become the way my personal spiritual teacher, Jesus, instructed.
Matthew 22:37-38: And Jesus said, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all
your soul and with all your mind.This is the first
and greatest commandment. And the second is
like it: Love your neighbor as yourself."
When you see only Love, you see only perfection.
I am perfect just the way I am.