I am grateful for:
1. My faith in God.
2. My husband, Kim.
3. Our 3 kids, Tim, Ryan and Erin.
4. Our 3 grandkids, Trystan, Odin and Alex.
5. Our SIL Tom and DIL Patty.
6. My parents and the way I was raised.
7. Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8. Our extended familes.
9. Our friends.
10. Our lifestyle (retired and living off investments)
11. The generosity of relatives who have crossed over.
12. The 10 lbs I've lost on the shortened hcg protocol.
13. My great money manager/investment advisor.
14. My healthy thyroid.
15. My normal eye pressure.
16. Living back in our house
17. That first cup of coffee each morning.
1. Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
6. The more I have, the more I have to give.
7. I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8. I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
10. I am filled with creative ideas.
11. I am a witty and prolific writer.
12. I vibrate at a level of joy and bliss.
13. There is only Divine Truth.
14. I fully and freely forgive and forget.
15. Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better.
16. Wherever I am, God is and all is well.
17. Out of this situation, only good can come.
Be Clear (about your desires)
1. to be happy today,
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6. to pay off our mortgage.
7. to pay off our equity loan.
8. to remodel the kitchen
9. to get a new kitchen appliances
10. to upgrade our electrical panel.
11. to finish painting inside the house (the living room, entry, hallway, master bedroom and downstairs plus ceilings).
12. to paint the exterior of the house.
13. for the weather to warm up.
14. to fix the front porch and entry where the concert is sinking and cracked.
15. to fix the bulkhead at the side of the house.
16. to have no snow here for the rest of the winter.
17. to have 20/20 vision without the use of contacts or glasses.
Be Prepared (in your spending plan)
Today I have $17,000. $1700 tithe. $1700 savings. $13,600 toward payoff of our home equity lan.
Today's affirmation is "Out of this situation, only good can come." This is another one of my go-to emergency affirmations that I learned from Louise Hay of Hay House Publishing and the Hay Foundation. Honestly, I can't tell you how many times I have used this affirmation. Probably my favorite story is when I lost a job unexpectedly and was devastated. I was stuck with a lease on a condo thousands of miles from home. No income. No support system (other than my very supportive husband). I started using this affirmation right away. I'm not sure I believed it at the time, but I was desperate and knew I had to shift my thoughts before my worst case scenerio thoughts turned into worst case scenario circumstances. I am happy to report that 2 1/2 years later, I really can't imagine a better outcome than I am currently experiencing. So when those things pop up in your life, and we all experience them, take a deep breathe and affirm "Out of this situation only good can come." And it will.