Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16 Four Be's to Abundance

Be Grateful:

I am grateful for:

1. My faith in God.
2. My husband, Kim.
3. Our 3 kids, Tim, Ryan and Erin.
4. Our 3 grandkids, Trystan, Odin and Alex.
5. Our SIL Tom and DIL Patty.
6. My parents and the way I was raised.
7. Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8. Our extended familes.
9. Our friends.
10. Our lifestyle (retired and living off investments)
11. The generosity of relatives who have crossed over.
12. The 10 lbs I've lost on the shortened hcg protocol.
13. My great money manager/investment advisor.
14. My healthy thyroid.
15. My normal eye pressure.
16.  Living back in our house

Be Positive:

1. Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
6. The more I have, the more I have to give.
7. I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8. I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
10. I am filled with creative ideas.
11. I am a witty and prolific writer.
12. I vibrate at a level of joy and bliss.
13. There is only Divine Truth.
14. I fully and freely forgive and forget.
15. Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better.
16.  Wherever I am, God is and all is well.

Be Clear (about your desires)

I desire:

1. to be happy today,
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6. to pay off our mortgage.
7. to pay off our equity loan.
8. to remodel the kitchen
9. to get a new kitchen appliances
10. to upgrade our electrical panel.
11. to finish painting inside the house (the living room, entry, hallway, master bedroom and downstairs plus ceilings).
12. to paint the exterior of the house.
13. for the weather to warm up.
14. to fix the front porch and entry where the concert is sinking and cracked.
15. to fix the bulkhead at the side of the house.
16. to have no snow here for the rest of the winter.

Be Prepared (in your spending plan)

Today I have $16,000.  $1600 tithe.  $1600 savings.  $12,800 toward paying off our equity loan.

Today's affirmation:  "Wherever I am, God is, and all is well."

I confess - I'm afraid of snow.  I just don't like it.  I can appreciate it's beauty, but mostly I associate it with being cold, falling on my ass, having the power go out and dangerous driving.  We have received over 6 inches of snow the last 2 days, with forecasts of another 6 inches in the coming two days.  I am damn near in panic mode over it.  I'm lucky my husband isn't bothered by it like I am.  We take care of one of our grandsons during the day.  Both of his parents work, and wouldn't think of not going to work because of the weather, unless work itself was closed.  That's the good news and bad news of instilling a good work ethic in our kids. 

This morning as I was working myself up over the snow, and having my loved ones out driving in it.   My worst case scenarios are always over the top.  I knew I had to stop my crazy thoughts.  This was the affirmation that came up, and believe me, it has been a mantra for me this morning. 

I tell ya, Thursday's rain and warmer temperatures can't get here soon enough for me.  The snow may be pretty, but give me the rain any day.

Wherever I am, God is, and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment