I am grateful for:
1. My faith in God.
2. My husband, Kim.
3. Our 3 kids, Tim, Ryan and Erin.
4. Our 3 grandkids, Trystan, Odin and Alex.
5. Our SIL Tom and DIL Patty.
6. My parents and the way I was raised.
7. Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8. Our extended familes.
9. Our friends.
10. Our lifestyle (retired and living off investments)
11. The generosity of relatives who have crossed over.
12. The 10 lbs I've lost on the shortened hcg protocol.
13. My great money manager/investment advisor.
14. My healthy thyroid.
15. My normal eye pressure.
1. Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
6. The more I have, the more I have to give.
7. I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8. I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
10. I am filled with creative ideas.
11. I am a witty and prolific writer.
12. I vibrate at a level of joy and bliss.
13. There is only Divine Truth.
14. I fully and freely forgive and forget.
15. Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better.
Be Clear (about your desires)
1. to be happy today,
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6. to pay off our mortgage.
7. to pay off our equity loan.
8. to remodel the kitchen
9. to get a new kitchen appliances
10. to upgrade our electrical panel.
11. to finish painting inside the house (the living room, entry, hallway, master bedroom and downstairs plus ceilings).
12. to paint the exterior of the house.
13. for the weather to warm up.
14. to fix the front porch and entry where the concert is sinking and cracked.
15. to fix the bulkhead at the side of the house.
Be Prepared (in your spending plan)
Today I have $15,000. $1500 tithe. $1500 savings. $11,200 pays off the mortgage. $800 toward paying off the equity loan.
First off, yay - I have etherically paid off our mortgage. Now I will start on the equity loan.
Today's affirmation is: "Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better." I have tweaked an affirmation that is attributed to Emile Coue. His affirmation is "Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better." I use that when I'm feeling a health challenge. However, changing just a few words helps to cover all kinds of situations, such as challenges at work or in a relationship or a financial situation.
How do we define better? We certainly know it when we feel it, don't we? I think this affirmation fits in very nicely with the teachings of Abraham-Hicks. In their first book, Ask and It Is Given, they talk about shifting our thoughts using our Emotional Guidance scale. If you are looking to make a change for the better, choose a thought that improves how you feel about something. It takes practice, but the more you do it, the faster you will recognize when you are feeling yucky about something. Then you can shift your focus or your thoughts. This affirmation can cover most any situation. That gets you started, and then you can hone your personal affirmations to your specific situation.
Every day in every way, things are getting better and better.