Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13 Four Be's To Abundance

Be Grateful

I am grateful for:

1. My faith in God.
2. My husband.
3. Our 3 kids.
4. Our 3 grandkids.
5. Our SIL and DIL.
6. My parents and the way I was raised.
7. Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8. Our extended familes.
9. Our friends.
10. Our lifestyle (retired and living off investments)
11. The generosity of relatives who have crossed over.
12. The 10 lbs I've lost over the last 12 days.
13.  My great money manager/investment advisor.

Be Positive:

1. Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
6. The more I have, the more I have to give.
7. I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8. I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
10. I am filled with creative ideas.
11. I am a witty and prolific writer.
12. I vibrate at a level of joy and bliss.
13.  There is only Divine Truth.

Be Clear (about your desires)

I desire

1. to be happy today,
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6. to pay off our mortgage.
7. to pay off our equity loan.
8. to remodel the kitchen
9. to get a new kitchen appliances
10. to upgrade our electrical panel.
11. to finish painting inside the house (the living room, entry, hallway, master bedroom and downstairs plus ceilings).
12. to paint the exterior of the house.
13.  for the weather to warm up.

Be Prepared (in your spending plan)

Today I have $13,000.  $1300 tithe.  $1300 savings.  $10,400 toward the principle on our mortgage.

Today, I wanted to give a shout out to my investment advisor at Edward Jones.  His name is Timothy Yount ( https://www.edwardjones.com/cgi/getHTML.cgi?page=/en_US/fa/index.html )  He has been so very helpful in helping us acheive the lifestyle we are enjoying.  While he does not live in my area, we are able to successfully have a good business relationship over the phone and on line.  I am very pleased with the results from his guidance and advice.

Secondly, I wanted to point out that my desire for today is obviously seasonal.  Being clear about your desires means that the list will change as things in your life change.  For instance, the weather will change.  In six months, I may be wanting the weather to cool down.  I have been affirming (being clear about my desire) that I want to pay off our mortgage and equity loan for the last 2 years.  Within the next two weeks, I think I will be able to acheive that goal.  Things change, and so do goals and desires.

Today's affirmation:  There is only Divine Truth.  I came up with this affirmation after reading a passage in Around The Year With Emmet Fox .  Here is the part that spoke to me.

"God is not truthful but Truth itself, and wherever there is Truth, there is God.

"To know the truth about any condition heals it.  Jesus said, And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.  (John 8:32).

"You should realize God as Truth when you want information on any subject, or if you suspect that you have to deal with deceit.  If you believe that someone is trying to deceive you, claim that divine Truth dwells in the person concerned, and is expressed through him.  If you realize this clearly enough, he will then speak the truth.  When you have to transact any important business such as signing a lease or a contract, spend a few minutes realizing divine Truth and if there is anything you should know, it will come out.  Of course, people may have no desire to deceive you and yet for some reason you may not be given the whole story.  I know of several cases where serious misunderstandings were prevented because somebody realized God as truth and so all the facts were brought out.  I know also of cases where intentional dishonesty was frustrated in the same way."

I know in my life, I have had those challenges when arguments, disagreements, out and out betrayals have presented themselves in my life.  I wish I had this affirmation then.  Lots of hurt feelings and gossip could have been avoided.  So here is a quick little prayer to use when those types of situations arise:

There is only Divine Truth, and that Divine Truth dwells in this situation/person now.  The truth has set us free and loving results now appear.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment