Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11 Four Be's To Abundance

Be Grateful

I am grateful for:

1. My faith.
2. My husband.
3. Our 3 kids.
4. Our 3 grandkids.
5. Our SIL and DIL.
6. My parents and the way I was raised.
7. Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8. Our extended familes.
9. Our friends.
10. Our lifestyle (retired and living off investments)
11. The generosity of relatives who have crossed over.

Be Positive:

1. Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
6. The more I have, the more I have to give.
7. I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8. I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
10. I am filled with creative ideas.
11.  I am a witty and prolific writer.

Be Clear (about your desires)

I desire

1. to be happy today,
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6. to pay off our mortgage.
7. to pay off our equity loan.
8. to remodel the kitchen
9. to get a new kitchen appliances
10. to upgrade our electrical panel.
11.  to finish painting inside the house (the living room, entry, hallway, master bedroom and downstairs plus ceilings).

Be Prepared (in your spending plan)

Today I have $11,000.  $1100 tithe.  $1100 savings.  $8800 toward paying off the mortgage.

Here is where things start to get more personal for me.  I am very grateful for inheritances and trust funds I have received.  It allows us to be retired in our 50s, and to live off the investments.  I pray that I am smart enough and keep my visions clear enough that I am able to leave more than enough for my kids to do the same.

Affirmation wise, well, I do write and I've been known to be witty from time to time.  I feel like there is a book/story/novel in me waiting to come out.  It will make people laugh and be entertaining.  I trust in divine timing, and meanwhile I shall affirm that I am a witty and prolific writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment