Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10 Four Be's To Abundance

Be Grateful

I am grateful for:

1. My faith.
2. My husband.
3. Our 3 kids.
4. Our 3 grandkids.
5. Our SIL and DIL.
6. My parents and the way I was raised.
7. Kim's parents and the way he was raised.
8. Our extended familes.
9. Our friends.
10. Our lifestyle (retired and living off investments)

Be Positive:

1. Today and everyday, I trust in the wisdom and goodness of life.
2. God is the source of my supply.
3. I am prosperous.
4. I am rich beyond measure.
5. I always have more than enough.
6. The more I have, the more I have to give.
7. I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars.
8. I am healthy, wealthy and wise.
9. I am surrounded by people who love and support me.
10.  I am filled with creative ideas.

Be Clear (about your desires)

I desire

1. to be happy today,
2. to be healthy today.
3. to be wealthy today.
4. to be wise today.
5. to have a normal body mass index for my height, in a healthy fashion.
6. to pay off our mortgage.
7. to pay off our equity loan.
8. to remodel the kitchen
9. to get a new kitchen appliances
10. to upgrade our electrical panel.

Be Prepared (in your spending plan)

Today I have $10,000.  Tithe $1000 (remember - I love to tithe in the thousands of dollars!).  $1000 to savings.  The remaining $8000 goes toward paying off the principle on our mortgage.

Today's affirmation is I am filled with creative ideas.  I can't remember if I learned that one from Julia Cameron (The Artists's Way) or Peggy McColl (21 Distinctions of Wealth).  I read both books at about the same time.  It sounds more Julia Cameron-ish though.  Anyway, I am a writer.  And I hear over and over again, that the one thing writers do is write.  That is part of the reason I am doing this blog.  It's to get me in the habit.  I started writing a novel during a time I was "stuck in Hawaii for 4 months."  I know, I know, what a place to be stuck, but trust me, if I could have moved, I would have.  I would have moved at least to another island perhaps before returning to the mainland, but that is neither here nor there, I was stuck where I was regardless of my desires.  However, that island atmosphere was good for my writing.  If you haven't explored astrocartography in respect to your goals, it is something you may want to look into.  Western Washington hasn't proven as inspiring in getting this novel finished.  Therefore, I am filled with creative ideas is my starting point.  Those creative ideas will take form, sooner rather than later is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment