Saturday, August 14, 2010

Affirmations

One of the steps in The Four Be's To Abundance is to write out daily affirmations.  By the 22nd day, sometimes coming up with an affirmation can be a challenge.  I've been asked to share some of my own affirmations that I use each month.

I am prosperous.

God is the Source of my supply.

I am rich beyond measure.

I am healthy, wealthy, and wise.

The more I have, the more I have to give.

Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better.

I always have more than enough.

I vibrate at a level of wealth and abundance.

I am open and receptive to all the gifts the universe has to offer me.

Prosperity is my divine birthright.

I trust the Universal Spirit of prosperity to provide richly for me now. 

I give thanks for a quick and substanial increase in my financial income now.

I now co-create all the abundance and wealth I need and desire.

My financial situation is beautifully blessed.

I am abundantly inspired in all the work that I do.

I am filled with creative ideas.

Money comes to me, easily and effortlessly, at the divine right time, in the divine right way.

I am just plain lucky.

Luck is my constant companion.

I am a money magnet.

The divine light within me is creating miracles here and now.

Money flows to me like an incoming tide.

I am slender and fit.

I am my perfect weight.

**************************************************************************

Those are some of my favorites.  Do you have any you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment