Sunday, May 16, 2010

Considering Retirement

I haven't blah blah blahed in a long time.  What's on my mind right now is retirement and what that means.  I don't hold a regular muggle job, but I do have income from doing readings, energy clearings, selling my products and doing counseling sessions.  All of that takes commitment and scheduling.  For some reason, I woke up the other day and realized that I didn't want to 'have' to do anything I didn't want to.  I am having the best time ever being a grandma.  I like to write when I feel the urge.  Some days I don't feel like writing on my KISS Card blog, and I'm bored with writing a monthly newsletter.  If I felt that way for just one day, I could move past it, but these feelings have with me for awhile.  Then I read Karen Bishop's last Wings post, http://www.emergingearthangels.com/ .  She is going through something similar.  Maybe it is time to make a change.  To make no commitments, to take one day at a time, and just enjoy it for what it is.

So what do I do when I'm trying to work out a mental problem?  I have another cup of coffee and play a little Bejeweled.  I think that's what I'll do right now.

1 comment:

  1. What is it with Bejeweled? :-) Or for that matter any of the FB games like Farmville etc? Anyone who goes into temporary or permanent retirement seems to play these games....especially Bejeweled! Farmville on the other hand seems to be played by non-retired people too. Most of my FB friends are either from the spiritual circles or from the jewelry making circles. And when anyone from either of the circles goes into hiding from their work, they seem to play Bejeweled! LOL!! Hope you're having tons of fun playing it :-). I'm sure though it can't be as much fun as your grandkids! I wonder if Karen Bishop is on FB too and playing Bejeweled :-))). I'm thinking I should give this a try :-)).

    ReplyDelete