Monday, February 8, 2010

Working With Ascended Masters

I woke up this morning thinking about Psalms 23 - The Lord is My Shepherd, I shall not want. A bit weird for me as I usually wake up thinking, "Okay, where am I?" That's what happens when you live in a RV and travel someplace new each week. So wake up and begin reciting that psalm was an interesting experience. It reminded me of my mother-in-law waking up singing The Lords Prayer on the night my husband's boat sunk in the Bering Sea. A little freaky. I drew a card from my KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetheart)™ Oracle Deck.  It was Call On The Ascended Masters.  The card says "The Ascended Masters are our Master Teachers.  They want to help you to create joy, peace and happiness in your life.


I took a few moments to refresh my memory on the life of David, generally believed to be the author of the Psalms. David was appointed to King Saul's court as a musician and armour bearer. The bible is rich with stories about David. At various stages in his life, he kills a giant, commits adultery, leads battles, writes songs, fights with his children, and forged a mighty empire. In other words, he led quite a life. Normal in many ways, and extraordinary in others.

Ascended Masters are generally described as those divine beings that once led lives on earth. Their experiences and spiritual growth has led them to be considered Master Teachers. I love working with these spiritual beings as they've been here, done that, learned and grown from the experiences.

Today I most likely will not kill a giant, commit adultery, lead a battle, or forge a mighty empire. I may fight with my children, but I hope not. Perhaps I'll write a song or a poem though. David, today will you help me create joy, peace and happiness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment