Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

Today's question from Jamie Ridler http://www.jamieridlerstudios.com/ is, "What do you wish to complete?"

The first thing that pops into my head is the book that I have started to write, but not finished.  It is an ebook on manifesting and I wish for myself that I would just buckle down and complete the project.  I was guided to write it.  It was all laid out for me.  I know longer care why I previously chose to procrastinate about writing it.  Instead, I choose to complete it!

13 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you Betsy!

    How can we not follow our guides...?!

    Peace,
    WRO

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Betsy wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you find the desire and inspiration to finish your book! As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you shall, because we are all of us wishing behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Betsy,

    Here's to both of us completing various work projects! I wish for you to finish your e-book and get it out there where ppl can benefit from it!

    Giulietta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good to me! So happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Betsy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Betsy Brown wishes for herself, so I also wish for her. Can't wait for that book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Betsy wishes for herself I so completely wish for her as well...

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Betsy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also. Looking forward to your book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Betsy wishes for herself,so I wish for her also. May you complete your ebook on manifesting. I am going to look up that technique you left on my blog, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Betsy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As you wish for yourself, I wish also.

    With Love & Light
    So Mote It Be!
    Mica aka LadySilverOak

    ReplyDelete