Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Wishcasting Wednesday - What Do You Wish To Let Go

It's Wishcasting Wednesday at http://www.jamieridlerstudios.com/ and today's wish prompt encourages us to think about what we want to let go.

On a physical level, I wish to let go of the extra weight I have been packing around.  I'm not sure if it is there as some sort of additional protection against who knows what, or if it is because I take in more calories than I use during the day.  But whatever the reason, I wish to let go of the extra pounds in the most healthy way possible. 

On an emotional and spiritual level, I wish to let go of any anger, hurt, resentment, and/or feelings of lack and limitation.  It's interesting that this came up (coinykidink? I think not) because for the last two days, in my daily KISS Card drawings (http://www.kisscard.blogspot.com/), I have drawn Unconditional Forgiveness.  The card reminds me that forgiveness is all about reclaiming control over our reactions to any given situation.  So today, I wish to reclaim my power to choose light and love, and to let go of any perceived fear, misbelief, misperception, hurt, or anger.  Only love is real.

13 comments:

  1. Yes M'am Betsy, yes m'am.

    As Betsy wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her also with all my heart!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that forgiveness is a gift we give ourselves and sets the prisoner within us free. As Betsy wishes for herself I so lovingly wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Yep it's the love and not any of the other stuff!

    As this right one so wishes, I lovingly and with intention wish for Betsy also!

    Love to you this day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Betsy wishes for herself so do I- continued peace and blessings on your delightful path!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too Betsy!

    I love this post...you have so much conviction it feel like...only love is real, so freaking true.

    Peace,
    WRO

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Betsy Brown wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you continue to love yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect, Betsy ~ your wishes on all the levels really speak to me, too. And just when I thought I had let go, I find another opportunity to let go further...if that makes sense.

    I'm with ya, girl ~

    I was talking with Evie a couple of days ago - and we were reminiscing about the release/fire ceremonies of Angel Camp past - and how powerful they were. I'll always remember and be grateful for you waiting there at the water's edge with arms wide for a hug. Thank you for being such an integral part of my healing journey.

    Love,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you both lose those extra pounds in a healthy way as well as those negative feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betsy, that which you wish for, i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Betsy Brown wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Love your KISS card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Wishing you abundant forgiveness and the power to choose!

    ReplyDelete