Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

It's Wednesday, and I always enjoy going to read about the topic for today's Wishcasting at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/

Today is about stretching.  What do I wish to stretch?  I can think of a bazillion things to stretch,  from my muscles to my budget to last night's left overs (so I don't have to cook tonight...). 

But most of all, I'd like to stretch my imagination to include the unlimited possibilities of abundance, prosperity, joy and happiness.  I'd like to stretch my imagination to easily write the next chapter or two in my mystery novel so that it stays fresh.

And honestly, if I could touch my toes without bending my knees - I'd love it!

14 comments:

  1. Allow me to let you in on a little secret so you don't want something that you have to stretch way too hard for, the ability to touch the floor without bending your knees is a gift that the Maker gives you....oh sure you could spend years doing yoga but ask someone like me who can do it to come over and pick stuff off your carpet for you.

    As to the rest you'll stretch for? Great stuff. So, as Betsy wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Totally love the stretching left-overs... I definitely think that should have been my wish!

    As for the rest of it, as Betsy wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Betsy.
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister has a sign in her house that reads "If God had wanted me to touch my toes he would have put them on my knees!"...as for your soul stretching that's always good! As Betsy wishes for herself so I lovingly wish for her also! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I sincerely wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes for imagination!!!

    As Betsy wishes for herself so I Carmen wish for her also

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betsy,

    Yes, stretching the imagination! Or, as I like to say returning it to your childhood elasticity. I wish for you to stretch all your possibilities into unlimited possibilities!

    Giulietta

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Betsy wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hamstrings and imagination, a good combo for stretching!

    As Betsy wishes for herself, I wish for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betsy, that which you wish for, i wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Betsy wishes for herself, I joyfully wish for her also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Betsy wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete