Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Wishcasting Wednesday - Today's topic is Luxury

It's Wednesday, and I always enjoy going to read about the topic for today's Wishcasting at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/

Usually, I read the topic and respond immediately.  Today, I decided to read all the other posts first to see what luxury meant to others.

Had you asked me this a year ago, I would have said what many others have said - the luxury of time.  Well, the universe gave me that luxury in March when I became unemployed.  On a leap of faith, my husband and I decided to 'retire' for as long as we financially can.  We've bought a 5th wheel RV and a truck and are planning to travel and see the US and Canada.  The luxury I wish for today would be to be able to do this for as long as we want.

When the time comes that we chose to have a regular home again, the luxuries I would want, and maybe even insist upon would be a deep soaking tub in a large master bathroom, and a lap pool.  I put this out there now because those two items have been on my manifestation list for years.  I know when the time is right, they will appear in my life, easily and effortlessly.  I just don't want the universe to forget!

Other luxuries I'd wish for:

The fast metabolism I had as a teenager, so I can eat whatever I want!

A good haircut, no matter where I am on my travels.

A mani/pedi every 1-2 weeks.

A monthly massage.

Whatever our idea of luxury, I know and affirm that we are all deserving of these things now!

11 comments:

  1. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I blissfully wish for her also.

    What a wonderfully courageous response to something that could have been so negative (losing one's job)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I blissfully wish for her also!

    Oh this is something I sooooo want to do! How wondeful! I hope you have such a wonderful time!!! If you get up this way (N.Idaho) give us a holler!! Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bags are packed to hop on when you pass this way.

    As Betsy wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.

    Wagons hoooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy do your Luxuries jive with me!

    As Betsy wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Betsy... the travelin'. Safe journeys Love, and good haircuts, where ever you may land.
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Betsy wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    What a great adventure ... I hardly could call it a wish, since you have already so bravely made it happen!

    And boy, those haircuts! Can that wish really come true? Because I'd like to add my wish to yours then :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, really great wishes! What Betsey wishes for herself, so I too wish for her. traveling through Wisconsin? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind words on my blog today. As you wish for yourself, so I lovingly wish for you also! So glad you took this time to travel...may the universe provide all that you need!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I blissfully wish for her also.
    What fun that sounds like traveling around the country - enjoy your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

    Abundant pampering, long and fulfilling travels and the perfect home I wish for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish for your wish to come true. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Betsy. I know what you mean about unemployment leaving you with all the time in the world. (Although my journey through unemployment has been a bit different.)

    As Betsy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    -TimK

    ReplyDelete