Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sometimes, Ya Just Gotta Bitch About It

(Originally posted May 24, 2009)

Breaking all the rules of practical problem solving via metaphysics today, and just sharing a list of gripes.


Someone referred to me as a ‘loner’ today – Am not! I just prefer not to keep company with people that annoy me.

Recently someone referred to me as ‘intense’ – Again, am not! Focused, yes. Intense, hah-you want to see intense? I’ll show you intense …. Okay, I won’t because I don’t think that word really describes me.

Whether it is an employee, employer, friend or family member, if you are doing something or behaving in a way they object to, don’t you expect them to say something? Especially when you specifically ask if there is something wrong?

People who talk through a movie or performance at a theatre. Just shut up – I didn’t pay to come hear you – I came to hear the actors.

People who drive below the speed limit in anything by the right lane, thus impeding the flow of traffic.

People who smoke in non-smoking areas.

People who can’t admit they made a mistake.

Guilt by association.

People who cut in line or disregard the line. Did no one teach you about waiting for your turn?

Car alarms at 2am.

People who hit their pets or their kids.

Humidity – Yes, I know there is nothing I can do to fix it, but I don’t have to like it, do I?

I don’t know about you, but I feel better. I think I’ll go write a note of apology to someone about a mistake I made.

~Betsy~

No comments:

Post a Comment